We know that people are the lifeblood of our organizations, but how often has Internal Communication focussed more on business strategy, results and the long term future rather than the people who do the work?
The 2016 IoIC Live conference will examine how we connect across our functions and audiences to bring people to the forefront and make our communication more relevant, more engaging and more human.
It’s a rare opportunity to re-think, re-charge, re-shape and re-connect.
When: May 5-6, 2016
Where: Hyatt Regency, Birmingham
- Case study: communicating with diverse and dispersed teams – Tony Kay, FCO
- Meet IoIC Gold winners: Best digital campaign – Northumbrian Water Group and Best strategy – British Red Cross
- Mindfulness – benefits for you and for your organizations – Nick Buckly, Mindfulness at Work
- Content by the people, for the people – Conor McKechnie, GE Healthcare
- Interactive Workshop: How to improve what you do – and why you do it – Emma Bridger, People Lab
- Don’t use that tone with me – or me – or me! How to engage 20,000 warm bodies and to learn to speak their language – Laura Storey and Sarah Warsaw, IBM
- Transforming safety: If any business is a people business it’s the NHS – Rachel Royall, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Keynote session: Making business human: can Internal Communication reclaim the space? Leandro Herrero
Full details of pricing, venue and timings of speakers are in the full IoIC Live 2016 programme– you can download it here
For more information and futher articles on the sessions, see the following news stories:
Prices for IoIC Live 2016
Full time delegate – includes pre-conference workshop and networking event – from Thursday 18.00 including all meals and single accommodation to Friday 16.30
IoIC member – £550 + VAT
Non-member – £650 + VAT
Friday – 09.00 – 16.30, including lunch
IoIC member – £350 + VAT
Non-member – £450 + VAT
To book email, email@example.com