‘Positioning yourself as a trusted advisor is the key to being taken seriously in communication’
Being recognised as a trusted advisor is something many internal communication professionals aspire to, but how exactly do we achieve it?
Join the team behind Accelerate, our strategic masterclass, for this interactive webinar as we explore the evolving nature of the communicator as trusted advisor and consider what you need to do to become one.
Presented by Gatehouse’s Lee Smith and Ian Harris, the webinar gives you a chance to get under the skin of a theme that cuts to the heart of today’s profession.
Over 30 minutes, you’ll learn:
- The behavioural characteristics of an exceptional advisor
- Why being a trusted advisor is very different to being a great internal communicator
- How to put yourself at the heart of your organisation and get close to the people who matter
- How to turn typical communication projects and requests into relationship building opportunities
We will allow time at the end of the webinar for a Q&A session with Lee and Ian
To book an event and obtain member prices, please ensure you’re logged into the site.
- Event Date: 24th Aug 2017
- Time: 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
- Standard Price: Free
- Location: Online Webinar