Winner: WIND Telecomunicazioni Spa
Entry Title: Voiceup
WIND MAGAZINE – VOICEUP
- Graphic strategy
- Editorial strategy
- The new Voiceup
A new magazine for all of WIND’s employees created to:
- Complete and support the Internal Communication Unit to spread information not only through the Intranet
- Increase knowledge and circulation of information, of targets and of company results and values
- Increase knowledge of the activities carried out by the departments and teams
- Offer more availability and visibility to people, to the company’s organization and to projects
- Increase team building even through direct participation
- Target: about 6.200 WIND employees in Italy
- Title: Voiceup magazine – inspired by WIND people
- Director: Massimo Angelini, WIND, Public Relations Director
- Issue: Every two months
- Editorial staff: WIND Internal Communication Unit and Editorial Committee
- Concept: a publishing concept which tries to create an important and strong team spirit and to highlight the company’s values through an immediate and engaging impact
3. GRAPHIC STRATEGY
- How to make Voiceup unique without excluding WIND’s DNA, maintaining its values of simplicity, transparency and clarity.
- This challenge led us to create a younger, more aggressive communication, with great corporate impact.
- Graphically, the magazine presents a strong company color effect, a special photographic process and on the whole a friendly, familiar and dynamic look&feel.
- The goal of the “very close” editing is to promote the spontaneous increase of a community of readers which identify themselves in the magazine contents.
4. EDITORIAL STRATEGY
Voiceup magazine was born in 2014 as an evolution of the previous paper magazine only dedicated to Customer Management employees (launched in 2007)
The new Voiceup wants to:
- Align to the new external WIND brand communication
- Inform all WIND employees about strategies, objectives and performances
- Become a new effective communication channel throughout the company
- Consolidate internal reputation
- Give an overview of the external tlc scenario in Italy, in Europe, in the world
- Involve collegues of different areas and locations. Some of them join the Internal Editorial Committee
- Give the opportunity to people to tell about their professional experience and leisure time.
Column reserved to the Top Management to indicate the company’s placement as to a particular topic of strategic interest for WIND.
An overlook of the telecommunications field, of its technologies and scenarios for a sustainable future through interviews and opinions of distinguished experts which describe market trends.
WIND is the key player, with its strong points and key practices in innovation and technology
The results, activities, new projects and the goals achieved. An update on WIND’s
Performances. Il name refers to the X factor.
WIND’s engagement on the social and cultural values in the civil society.
Dedicated to WIND’s employees: experiences, company life in all of the departments
A leisure environment dedicated to people, free time, stories regarding employees and the areas in which they work.
The best snapshots taken during a photo contest, linked to a particular topic for each issue.
Travel diary written/photographed by colleagues in Italy or abroad, information on monuments to visit, where eat, go and what to see….
Stories of ordinary calls
The strangest, most extravagant and exhilarating experiences in the customer management department.
A colleague is a person, with interests, activities and experiences in his/her free time. To get to know our colleagues in an ironic way.
You’re Out Of Your Mind! (“Sei Fuori”)
A light way to refer to a technology that was once considered innovative and is now
Voiceup magazine is monitored using different tools:
- Access to web version available on the WIND intranet
3.000 paper copies
ON LINE SURVEY
1467 employees about 24% of WIND’S population
94% frequently reads Voiceup and 92% thinks that the contents are interesting/useful. The appeal of the current Voiceup areas is high or medium
45% of the sample would prefer to find a blog and participation tools on the on line version, and videos/photos (26%).
The participants would rather have the on line version and an App, and request more contents on company departments and on the scenario.
Appreciation Level of Voiceup areas (from 1 to 5, where 5 is the highest)
7. THE NEW VOICEUP
- Create a NEW EDITORIAL CHANNEL in the company intranet dedicated to the in-depth analysis of interesting topics
- Align the internal communication with WIND’s approach making Voiceup DIGITAL and SOCIAL tool
- Increase the appeal of contents, using different MODES and FRUITION TIMES according to the type of news
- Increase the fruition occasions and the SHARING OF CONTENTS, encouraging the active role of all the employees
- Allowing the Voiceup magazine to become INCREASINGLY INTEGRATED ON THE INTRANET, both in the graphics and on the content fruition
Voiceup’s EDITORIAL CONCEPT wants to create a strong team spirit allowing the company values to emerge.
- SHARING OF SCENARIO, TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES: who we are, how we work, where WIND is going
- SHARING OF COMPANY RESULTS: driver to build the trust and the sense of belonging
- SOCIAL ROLE of the company: la responsibility which Wind has towards the environment, territory and community
- BELONGING to a unique community: the employees share, collaborate and talk to each other
LOT-442050-SEPRODLP-01SZ0-362COG-300HP0-S31070-563-VBA2090-611M4040-512CPCMHC-123-ENUNS0-310HP0-D21 >> C4120-781 >> C_FSTBAN_70 >> 1Z1-043 >> 310-056 >> EADA10 >> CCD-333 >> 200-046 >> HP2-B36 >> 1Z0-869 >> QQ0-401 >> 1Z0-531C_TAW12_73198-365300-32070-3472V0-620C2170-051400-051599-01117-300412-79CISSP-ISSMPJN0-3601Z0-062300-0751Z0-803CISSPC_TSCM52_66ITILF2011CQAHP0-J65220-802642-732GD0-110400-10170-385840-425 >> 117-201 >> 250-319 >> HD0-100 >> SY0-401 >> 300-070 >> 9L0-066 >> 70-236 >> 70-243 >> 352-001 >> JN0-322 >> 100-101 >> 70-483 >> OG0-093 >> C2020-703 >> 1Z0-067 >> 700-104 >> 70-464 >> 300-206 >> 70-486 >> JN0-332 >> 1Z0-414 >>