Whenever an Association would like to become FEIEA’s member we ask for:
- Legal constitution documents;
- Governance structure and contacts;
- Statutes or articles;
- Number of members (companies/corporate, individuals, public, etc)
- Last year annual report;
- Web presence: website, facebook, instagram, …;
- English summary about the association activity, main projects and the role of Internal Communications on the activity.
Based on the supplied information, FEIEA’s Secretary General will prepare a document called “applicant approval” to be submitted to FEIEA’s Council for approval .
If the Council approved the “applicant” the new member will become an Associate Member for the period of one year.
During this first year, the associate members:
- Will pay 25% of the normal member fee;
- Will receive all paperwork and can attend Council meetings, but have no voting rights.
For further informations, contact us