Internal communication has emerged as a strong player and contributor to organizational resilience and longer-term success post-pandemic.
Connecting people to each other and to the business has proved to be IC’s super-power, facilitating and enabling constant dialogue and feedback that informs business decisions.
So how can IC keep the focus on this strategic contribution?
Creating a feedback culture where dialogue and feedback are common practice establishes stronger working relationships. This generates higher satisfaction and higher engagement, and better exchange of information – all of which contribute to better organizational performance.
Leadership is relying on Internal communication, not just for traditional tasks but also to harness and channel two-way conversation, dialogue and feedback.
Following our first successful series of webinars about the impact of COVID-19 on internal communications, FEIEA is returning with two stimulating and thought-provoking sessions showcasing practical examples and case studies on how to develop a successful feedback culture within organizations from Portugal. Italy, Belgium and Switzerland.
- Each session lasts one hour
- The first is on Wednesday, June 9th and the second on Thursday, June 17th @15.00 / 16.00 CEST
- Both sessions will be recorded.
Session 1 – 9/6/21 – The importance of listening. Case studies from:
- Inês Simões – Director of Corporate Communication and Brand at Ageas Group (Portugal)
- Giorgio Agagliati – Internal Communications manager at Intesa Sanpaolo (Italy)
- Q&A and expert panel session with Suzanne Peck – FEIEA President, Giorgio Agagliati, Inês Simões, Massimo Greggia – FEIEA Vice President
Session 2 – 17/6/21 – Keeping people connected. Case studies from:
- Sofie Van Eemeren – Head of HR at Mobile Viking (Belgium)
- Stéphane Mader – Head of Group marketing and Communications at Bobst (Switzerland)
- Q&A and expert panel session with Suzanne Peck- FEIEA President, Sofie Van Eemeren, Stéphane Mader, Peter Op de Beck -FEIEA Vice President
Book your free place now for 9 June and 17 June: FEIEA: BUILDING AN EFFECTIVE FEEDBACK CULTURE WITHIN ORGANIZATIONS Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite