The FEIEA Grand Prix awards are open until 30 September so what will you be entering this year?
There are nine classes split between Strategy and Channels – a streamlined awards to create classes that better reflect the internal communication work we’re delivering in a changed working world.
FEIEA Grand Prix director, Peter Op de Beeck says: “The FEIEA awards team are all IC professionals and practitioners from around Europe so have a good idea of what award classes best fit our new environments.” Peter and the team reviewed previous award categories, FEIEA’s snapshot survey research, and shared their own experiences to devise a streamlined suite of nine classes. “We have cut out what we felt were less relevant classes and focused on these nine classes that build a comprehensive picture of IC work today,” added Peter.
In the Strategy category the four classes are:
- BEST OVERALL INTERNAL COMMUNICATION STRATEGY/CAMPAIGN
- BEST INTERNAL COMMUNICATION CHANGE STRATEGY/CAMPAIGN
- BEST GAME CHANGING INTERNAL COMMUNICATION STRATEGY/CAMPAIGN
- BEST MULTINATIONAL INTERNAL COMMUNICATION STRATEGY/CAMPAIGN
“The Strategy classes will highlight the strategic projects or campaigns that support and help achieve strategic, organisational goals. For each we are looking for evidence of planning, or understanding of the audience, of what was delivered and importantly, the impact and the result it had.”
Meanwhile, the five Channels classes are simpler. They are:
- BEST INTERNAL COMMUNICATION PRINT MAGAZINE/NEWSPAPER
- BEST INTERNAL COMMUNICATION DIGITAL PLATFORM
- BEST INTERNAL COMMUNICATION AUDIO-VISUAL PRODUCTION
- BEST INTERNAL COMMUNICATION CREATIVE VISUAL
- BEST INTERNAL COMMUNICATION EVENT
“Channels have proved to be vital touchpoints for organisations so we are looking forward to seeing prime examples of great channels and communication for 2021,” added Peter.
The FEIEA Grand Prix is open now – the deadline for entries is 30 September and we are welcoming entries from across Europe. This has been a year of high value IC work so please enter the competition and show Europe what magic you and your team have developed over the last 18 months.
Do you want to know more? You can download the entry pack here